Friday, April 24, 2009

lil' girl


This is my lil' monkey....not sure why I call all my kids monkey's but it is meant to be endearing. I get comments all the time on how petite Ansley is. I'm not used to having a baby that actually wears the size clothes of the age they are at. It's a good thing she is so cute because there are days where she can keep us guessing. It's amazing how such a little thing can be so much work. But I think we are seeing light at the end of the tunnel...I actually took a trip to Target (it's new to the island) yesterday all by myself with all 3 kiddo's. That is about a 50 minute (round trip) drive. All did well. We ate at the snack bar (I love Target's snack bar), Ansley slept in the sling wrap and the boys got a new train.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little puddin'

Tara

Anonymous said...

She is so cute...and I'm so glad you got a Target!

Anonymous said...

That is a major accomplishment. Glad it worked out so well. I like your little monkey--in fact I like them all. Mom H

mrsidotf said...

I call my kids monkey too! Abigail seems a lot like your little one. She is the one who fits in the correct size too- except her feet! She has very small feet. (Still in 0-3 month shoes!!)