Thursday, July 31, 2008

sugar and spice and everything nice....

We're having a GIRL!! The doctor scheduled the ultrasound early and we finally got to see that we are definitely adding a little girl to our family. I made sure to drink a big iced tea before I went in, hoping the caffeine would get this little baby moving. I'm not sure it really did anything because she seems like a laid back baby already. My boys were doing somersaults when I got ultrasounds with them and this little girl seems content to just sit there and wave a leg or arm every once in a while. Jason and the boys were there to hear the good news as well and everyone is very excited. So now I can definitely get the cute dresses and outfits I have been seeing.

15 comments:

Momathon said...

WOOHOO! Congratulations. Now you have them in all the flavors they make!

Anne said...

I knew it! Congrats! Can't wait to meet her.

Anonymous said...

We are so excited and thankful about the new little baby girl. You are going to have so much fun getting ready for this little blessing from God. Mom H

RT said...

How fun! (That's a statement I'd say in earnest no matter what the sex, but still, fun!!)

Malia said...

Wow! How exciting. I know you will love having a little girl and her big brothers will take good care of her. Congratulations!

ERH said...

That's so exciting! We love having a girl in the middle of our boys. Enjoy getting ready....girl stuff is fun!

Joc said...

Hooray! Now back to Target for that stuff you liked...

bobw said...

woohoo!! girls rock!

Anonymous said...

congratulations! sugar and spice is definitely nice... so happy for you.

(Fuller is convinced he is getting a brother.)

Anonymous said...

I'm so EXCITED!! I can't wait to meet her. It'll be so fun watching your boys relate to her. Anna likes to rough-house with her brothers already. Even while wearing a dress and a bow in her hair.
Tara

Michelle Thomas Wiegers said...

yeah! I'm so happy for you guys. You'll have to sew her up something cute too!

marnie said...

Congrats! We are very happy for all of you. Glad she is doing well. Marilyn & Chris B.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! Girls are so great! And I know her big brothers will take good care of her! Congratulations!!

Jess said...

Congrats! How fun to have a little girl! Someone to go shopping with while the boys are doing boy stuff!

Lori Waggoner said...

I'm so excited for you guys!