Monday, July 28, 2008

drum roll please...

Well today was the big ultrasound. We got to see our little baby and all it's cuteness. Isn't that the cutest head you have ever seen? But this little one was very content to rest in a breech position with it's legs crossed the whole time. So...we still don't know if this little one is a boy or girl. I kept thinking I saw glimpses as to what gender it was, but I also thought I was looking at it's cute face when actually it was the abdomen and stomach. Or when I was looking at it's face I was thinking it was it's foot. So we have to wait another 2 weeks to go back because we also didn't get a clear shot of the spine and they have to do the measurements, etc. for that as well. So for those of you who haven't voted yet, this will give you a couple of more weeks to cast your vote. We are just so thankful that this new little baby of ours is healthy, strong and doing well.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope he or she cooperates more in two weeks. PLEASE!!!! :)

Tara

Rebekah Crossman said...

Bummer! I was really hoping to find out today. My fingers are crossed in two weeks, we will know.

Rebekah

Malia said...

I checked your blog about 10 times today,hoping to hear the news! I'm glad you got to see the cuteness and healthiness. :) Can't wait to hear the news in a few weeks.

Momathon said...

Dang it! C'mon baby Woods, you gotta cooperate.
;-)

Joc said...

ERIN!! That is just too much suspense. Can't you talk some sense into that kid already?! How will you ever wait 2 weeks? :)

Collins said...

She's so cute! (That's my vote too). I love the profile shots, you can really see they're a little person. Can't wait to find out!