Friday, June 08, 2007

weird picture


I was having a control-freak moment and spot cleaning our rug in the family room...which gets quite the wear and tear. When I went to hang up the towel to dry out I noticed that the dirt marks made a face like picture (at least I thought so). Now I'm not one of those people that sends the picture into the news and says it's mother Mary, but it's more like a man in the moon type thing to me. Just thought it was weird that the dirt marks made a picture...and a little embarrassed that there was that much dirt on my rug.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Too funny. It looks like a mean man! You could say it's Satan and sell it on ebay! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I agree that it looks like a face! I think that Jesus' face is in the dirt on the dog door flap. But that's just me.