Saturday, June 02, 2007

visiting with friends


Ethan had fun meeting his new friend Cade, Scott's girlfriends son. They had fun going to the zoo, the arch and running around with the cousins too.

I had a roommate reunion while we were there. Everyone met up in St. Louis and stayed at Stephanie's parents house. It was fun catching up, laughing and even making a Krispy Kreme run at midnight...like the good ole days. It was so fun to see everyone again and meet all the kiddo's. I think our next reunion will be here in Hawaii....without the kids this time.


My good friends Jocelyn and Ryan came up from Chattanooga and we hung out for a weekend. It was so fun to catch up and pick up right where we left off. I miss them.

I also got to catch up with my friend Amy and family. It happened to be her 30th birthday while I was there so it was fun being able to celebrate with her.

I am so thankful for the friendships God has blessed me with over the years. I know there were other friends that I wanted to see while I was home too but ran out of time...you would think a month would be plenty of time to get everything squeezed in, but it went by way too quickly.

No comments: