Saturday, June 02, 2007

visiting with family

We're back! What a whirl-wind trip it was. So I will give you the highlights...
While Jason was here for his short vacation time, his family came up to St. Louis to visit us while we were in town. We were so glad that they were able to come up and look forward to their visit with us later this summer.

I got to meet my one and only niece, Anna...and Tara got to finally meet Jude. It was so fun getting together and having all the cousins play together. Ethan asked every day when Tyler and Kyle and baby Anna were coming over.


Here is the infamous trio. Tyler and Kyle's Papa Joe took them to the pond down the street to throw rocks...every boys dream...anytime they all got together they were usually covered from head to toe in dirt, chalk or water. Ethan was very sad to leave his cousins behind.


We made a trip up to Omaha for a few days with my mom. We got to see the Gigi's (great grandmas) and a bunch of our extended family. We had a great time and were so glad we were able to see everyone.


I was trying to figure out how a managed to miss getting the rest of my family in pictures but then I remembered that my mom has our whole month documented well with her new camera. So I can get the copies from her. We heard many times while we were there, quote: "I just love my new camera".

We're all adjusting to the new schedule of being home. I got really used to having everyone around all the time...making dinner together, going shopping together, having girls nights in with my mom and sister, tee-peeing with my little sister and mom (long story, if you want to hear about it just ask me and I would be glad to fill you in), taking road trips, going to Target (way to many times...yet not enough) and hanging out with my sister and her boys. Fun times...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great and we miss you all. What a wonderful time we had.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to sign my name on the previous comment. Mom H

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice visit back to the mainland. But, you really have to tell us the story of tee-peeing with your sister and mom! That sounds like fun.

Anonymous said...

Great pics!
Welcome home!
-- Tara B.