Saturday, June 16, 2007

no personal space



It's funny how the every day things turn into the biggest ordeals with small children. Jude likes to be wherever I am...at all times...bathroom, doing dishes, e-mailing, etc. He's become a little needy lately. So while I thought that it wouldn't be a big deal to catch a shower really quick (while the boys were both awake)...it turned into Jude trying to figure out how to climb into the shower with me...getting completely soaked. So after I got out of the shower he followed me around, still wanting me to pick him up (which is what he wanted all along)...and then when I pulled out the camera to take a picture of how wet he was, he decided he had enough and started crying. It's so hard being a 1 year old.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a meltdown! Mom H

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious, Alice does the same thing. Always following me around all over. They just love us! But it can get old, even with how sweet they are. MichelleW