Tuesday, April 03, 2007

our two new additions

No I'm not pregnant. Our two new additions are Ethan's new little fish which he named Big T...he got the name from the big X on the outside of the bag that the fish came in which he thought looked like a T. When I asked what the fish's name was he looked at the bag and told me "Big T".


And Jason was given a "new" car...which has air-conditioning and doesn't have an odor that follows you even after you are out of the car. So we're saying farewell to The Bradley (Jason's white chevrolet wagon), which is a little sad...but I got over it pretty fast...and will now be sold to a college student who needs wheels to get around and doesn't care what it looks like...perfect match.


...I forgot to mention that Ethan has informed us that the white car is daddy's, the gold car is mommy's and the new green car is Ethan's...I think he's just as excited as Jason about the new addition. We're trying to explain to him that he's too little to drive though.

1 comment:

Momathon said...

Congrats on Big T and the new ride. Are you sure you're over the loss of the Bradley? ;-)