Monday, December 25, 2006

mele kalikimaka





Merry Christmas everyone! We had a great day of fun family traditions...pluck-its in the morning, meatballs and shrimp for lunch, a happy birthday Jesus cake, cherry mash, playing games and singing Christmas carols. We had a few new traditions too, like acting out a story that Ethan got for Christmas, going to the beach in the afternoon and surfing, edemame, and eating Dream Dinners. Jeffry and Jason surfed for a few hours and then I attempted it for the first time. It was actually kind of fun and I actually caught a couple of waves.

It was fun that Ethan was more into Christmas this year. I wish I could have recorded his excitement. It was pretty cute. Jude loves to rip the paper whether it was on the present or not. But I have to say the best present we got this year was having my family here with us.

1 comment:

Tara Burnett said...

Surfing on Christmas Day is definitely a new tradition:) Just think of all the adventures you'll be able to tell your kids when they get older. Looks like everyone had a good time. Your boys get bigger everytime I see them. Anna decided to start sitting up by herself the other day. Talk to you soon!