Sunday, December 03, 2006

the difference between boys and girls


Don't worry this picture is not from a horror film. I don't think it's a sign of a violent future for my boys, but it does show the difference between how God created boys and how God created girls. Girls play with dolls, nurture them, cradle them, push them around in strollers...boys toss dolls around, realize that the arms are removable and try to see how many limbs they can take off. We are still missing an arm. But last I saw, Jude was crawling around with it in his mouth.

3 comments:

Clay said...

That is hilarious. I'm glad he made boys the way he did...I couldn't handle it if everyone were as complex as girls. Your picture captures it all perfectly. :)

Momathon said...

You should outline the doll in white chalk :-)

Tara Burnett said...

Too funny! We just got your Christmas pictures. They are great! The colors are so beautiful and your hair looks great:) By the way, yours was the first card we've received.