Monday, September 18, 2006

not such a good idea


Ethan and I were having some fun with the alphabet stamp set. I wasn't too worried about Ethan getting ink on his fingers (since that was kind of hard to avoid anyway...unless he wore gloves maybe). I turned my head for a second to do something and saw Ethan putting his hands on the ink pad. I was about to tell him not to do that until I had this great idea that it might be fun to make hand prints on the paper. They get foot prints when they're born, why not do hand prints...it said it was kid safe. Well I found out later that kid safe does not mean washable. So after we made a great hand print we went over to the sink to wash it off. After many washings with soap there wasn't much change. So Ethan just laid his hand on the table, palm side up, and stared at it as if it were diseased. I think he was afraid to touch anything, thinking that he might make ink marks on everything. It's all fun to get dirty if it washes off later.



So anyway I had to take a picture of this so we could all laugh later at it.

No comments: