Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

This year we did a thankful tree. It wasn't as beautiful as the magazine I saw the idea from but I loved what the kids wrote. Anything from being thankful for our family to being thankful for their Lord...and all three kids were thankful for our little Lainey-bug. I think this will become our new tradition.

Our table...with our welcome bouquet from the school board of Jason's new job.Our after dinner but before pumpkin pie walk. We had to walk off some of that turkey....gotta love my grease stains down the front of my shirt. Forgot those were there until I saw the picture later. Lovely.


UPDATE: I found out that if you use dish soap on grease stains, it takes it right out...even if you have dried the stain in the dryer already. And it works!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tee hee...love that Lainey is grabbing your shirt and has her foot in Ansley's hair. Like she doesn't want you guys to go anywhere.

Tara