Tuesday, September 06, 2011

carrots

The kiddos were with me at the grocery store the other day and Jude saw whole carrots in the produce section (I usually buy the baby carrots that are peeled and rounded). He asked if he could get a "real" carrot (as he called it) for a snack. Well of course I wouldn't turn away a request for such a healthy snack so I said "sure". Then Ansley who can't be left out said she wanted one too. I figured she wouldn't really eat it but I could always use it for dinner or something. Well apparently they were pretty tasty because they both ate the whole thing. It was too cute to see them enjoying their snack and to watch Ansley, who loves her brother Jude-y, wanting to be just like him.

















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww....sibling love. Reminds me of Anna and Kyle (when they aren't fighting with each other). :)

Tara

Scott and Ashley said...

Iove it!

kate tolson said...

so sweet!