Sunday, March 27, 2011

a week - part 1

I have so much to say about this past week that I thought I would make it a part 1 and part 2 kind of deal. So here is some highlights with pics for part 1. We decided to watch the life-cycle of a caterpillar again. It's easy to do here because there are these great trees called Crown Flower Trees that have an abundance of these little critters on them. We started off with two caterpillars and ended up with about 6 when some little eggs hatched that we didn't know were on the leaves. It's so amazing to watch God's creation. We observed these little babies turn into very fat caterpillars to then wandering off to spin an amazing green cocoon. So far we have had one butterfly "hatch" and fly away and we are waiting on 3 more. The boys and Ansley check on them throughout the day...Jude named his favorite and Ansley always says "Ah, cute". Ansley has entered the big girl bed phase. She actually enjoyed the fact that she is in one and I enjoyed the fact that for the first few days she didn't even think of getting out of it. Of course now she has realized her freedom to roam the room and nap times have become a source of training and learning patience for me. But at least the crib is available to this baby girl who will be here soon. Next is potty training...more patience learning.And speaking of this little girl...she is quite an active one. Here I am at 32 weeks. I'm feeling good...or as good as you can when you're 8 months pregnant...and the due date is coming at a fast speed. At my last visit I measured small so I am going in for an ultrasound tomorrow. Normally I am not a worrier but I am glad that the ultrasound is tomorrow so we can check and make sure she is growing fine.

2 comments:

RT said...

Oh my goodness, I think you just won the cutest belly ever contest. What a cute picture of you and baby girl #2!

Joc said...

You look fabulous!