Friday, July 02, 2010

some pics

Thanks to my mom, sister-n-law and mother-n-law I have some documentation of our trip. My camera wouldn't let me download them...something about it having to be initialized and then the pictures got erased. Bummer. House pictures to come as soon as I can get my camera to work.
The whole family portrait

the cousins for some reason cousins bring out the funny side"helping" grandpa with the beans from the garden and my sweet little nephew sleeping on my chest in the background...I love cuddly, sleeping newborns.fun at the water park

visit with Mimi and Papa and cousin T in my friend Jocelyn's gorgeous gardens splashing in the Coolidge Park fountain
children's museum - serving ice cream...Ethan automatically gives the shaka in every picture...poor kids thinks everyone does that for pictures.
eating sushi in the Japanese house

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures make me smile. Mimi

joc said...

Come back, come back! I miss you already!

Amy said...

Were you in St. Louis?