Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Jude sayings


This kid cracks me up and is constantly entertaining us with funny Jude phrases. These were a few from just the past couple of days:

After Jason fixed a blown out tire on his bike (not sure how he did that one), he came riding up to me and with much excitement said "My dream came true mommy."

A Cars movie fan, he is constantly tearing around on his bicycle and saying "Sting like a beamer."

Yesterday he asked "Can we go to Green Walls today?" They just put in a Walgreens on our side of the island and as you can see it's about the only exciting store we have.

We are big Vitamin C fans...so every morning Jude asks "Can I have a Vitamin Seed?"

Our neighbor gave Jude a nickel and a dime and he came running in to tell me "Mommy, these are so expensible. You can have this one" as he hands me the nickel.

And at random times of the day he will turn to me and say "I like ya mommy."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! Glad you are writing them down. Mimi

Scholma Family said...

absolutely precious!

Joc said...

Adorable! And what a great picture too! Can't wait to see and hear him in person... :)