Saturday, October 31, 2009

race car drivers and a 'lil pumpkin

The happy energetic kids before we headed out for some game playing and candy eating fun. We again enjoyed a local churches fall harvest party before we met up with some friends for some trick-or-treating in their neighborhood....where we lost the 'lil pumpkins hat.The boys also wore this little pumpkin outfit...we definitely got our moneys worth for this costume. And to make sure she wasn't mistaken for a boy, I added the pink bow on top. This is what Ansley really felt about it. And the boys and their race car driver uniforms. I was sewing the belt a few minutes before we left. Next time I don't think I will cut it that close.

A great night of fun and way too much candy.

2 comments:

joc said...

Those are great costumes! I assume you made the entire race-car driver getups? I'm always so impressed with your sewing skills. And Ansley? Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Ansley will enjoy it more when she gets older. Love the bow on the girl pumpkin. Very cute costumes for the boys. Mimi