Friday, August 08, 2008

friday fun


I finally got around to trying sidewalk paint that my friend Alli had on her blog. It's made from corn starch and water so when you're done, pull out the hose and wash it all off. Well it ended up being a huge hit.
I don't know...I think it kind of resembles a Pollock painting. What do you think?
Then we took a break to eat lunch (pb&j, fresh pears and edamame...yum!)
And to get all of the pb&j and sidewalk paint washed off, we topped it off with a little splish-splashing fun...
...well Ethan had fun washing Jude off with the hose, that is. And now we are all ready for naps...or at least this pregnant mama is.

4 comments:

Rebekah Crossman said...

What a great idea about sidewalk paint. Please send me the recipe!!! This would be fun and a great for Parker to do something outdoors.

Jess said...

Looks like lots of fun!

Joc said...

Can I come to your house and play? It looks like some serious summer fun!

Momathon said...

What a great day!