Sunday, May 25, 2008

big boy bed

Two things I want to accomplish with Jude before the baby comes is 1) potty train him and 2) move him into his big boy bed. We already have the bed because they are Jason's bunk beds from when he was little. So we put the side rail up a couple of nights ago. Ethan seemed okay with sharing a room and after I explained to Jude that it was his new bed and that he had to stay in his new bed, he had the biggest smile on his face. He just laid in the middle of the bed (without a pillow) and had a grin from ear to ear while I said goodnight and turned out the light.
This looks like trouble...but so far so good. Jude tells us everynight "my bed"....I don't think he wants to ever go back to the crib.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute! The beds look like our white beds from when we were little and shared a room. I love all the Thomas stuff!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was easy. I hope potty training goes as well. Jude apparently was ready to join his brother. Mom H