Tuesday, May 06, 2008

refrigerator art





Lately Ethan has really been into writing his letters and words. He copies words or writes out everyone's name that he has memorized. He then takes his writings and hangs them up all over the refrigerator and chest freezer...every inch of my appliances are covered in papers and letters. I love that he enjoys writing his letters, making words, and that he is getting all of this good practice writing his letters....but being showered by papers and magnets every time I open the refrigerator door is getting a bit old. Maybe we will have to make a nice booklet of all of his great writings and drawings so that I can once again see the front of my refrigerator...then we can have a book of art rather than refrigerator art.

2 comments:

Joc said...

that is so cute!

Anonymous said...

I agree with "Joc". Very cute. How pleased he must be with his accomplishments. Mom H