Saturday, December 08, 2007

I love a good bargain


I might have to start a separate blog just for my fabric finds because I'm sure this isn't really exciting to read about but I had to post about this one. Lately I have been looking for vintage Chenille fabric for the bears that I make...kind of a shabby chic/super cuddly soft look. I've looked in fabric stores here...nothing. I looked online...way over-priced. So yesterday I was out browsing around at our local discount store (Ross-Dress for Less) and I found two comforters made out of Chenille fabric...the really cute kind...and for super cheap. Apparently no one else is looking for vintage Chenille comforters in Hawaii...but that's okay with me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How God provides for us--even chenille for bears. Mom H

Anonymous said...

very cool! I love finding unique ways to get nice fabric. I'll have to check out discount stores like that too. Thanks for the tip!
MichelleW