Thursday, February 01, 2007

galoshes


I bought these boots for Ethan for the rainy days we get here....down pours that are usually short but create big puddles...especially at the bottom of our steps outside. I just didn't realize how much he would like them. So he also will wear them on sunny or rainy days but gets very excited when he sees the puddles because he knows he can walk straight through them without getting into "trouble". And I think the muddier they are the better.

Ethan has also discovered the joy of bugs. Thankfully he hasn't gotten into the torture-the-bug stage but he likes to catch them and have them crawl all over his arm...which gives me the chills just writing about it. So this particular day he found an ant and was proud to show it to me...which I replied that's neat why don't you go put it outside...which he did by shaking his arm really hard and then wiping his arm on the side of the house when it didn't budge. Poor thing, I don't think it made it.

I love having boys!

No comments: