Thursday, November 30, 2006

tall pants


Because of our cold weather lately...we had to dig around our drawers to find warmer clothes. I was able to find a long sleeve shirt for myself and Jude and I found some jeans for Ethan (they were from our trip last year to the mainland...so they were a bit short). I guess it had been a while since Ethan had worn long pants. He couldn't stop talking about it all day. He kept saying "tall pants mommy" like they were the coolest invention. He gets excited over jackets too (he calls them coats). Maybe he was meant for cold weather. I bet he would go crazy over snow.

1 comment:

Tara Burnett said...

Wow! I didn't recognize Ethan with clothes on. HA! Just kidding. We just got a couple inches of ice yesterday and then a couple inches of snow on top. The boys don't have school today, but have already played out in the snow. The crazy thing is it was 70 degrees the day before the ice/snow. Bob has his Hawaii calendar up in his office and he flipped it to December to show a beautiful picture of green grass, blue skies and people in shorts walking through a garden. Hmm... not our typical December picture:)