Friday, November 10, 2006

d-o-g spells dog



It was one of those days I realized that the house was way too quiet. So I went back to Ethan's room where the boys were playing and found them in the corner of the room where Ethan had barricaded them in with pillows. He was sitting there with Jude going over the letters of the alphabet. Jude loves playing with Ethan so he's perfectly content to just sit there with his older brother and look at Leap Frog word cards with him...actually chew on Leap Frog word cards. I am so glad that they are such good friends. They both light up around each other and look for the other when they're not around.

And as usual Ethan is in his underwear. I always forget that when I go to snap a picture. Poor kid will have all these picture memories of him in his tighties. I promise he is always clothed when we leave the house.

No comments: