Friday, October 06, 2006

local bananas




Although sometimes I feel like I am a local banana, that was not what I was referring to. Ethan, Jude and I like to venture out to the farmers market on Thursday mornings (when we remember to go). You can get some great local, fresh produce for a pretty good price. Ethan loves when we get the local apple bananas and asks to eat one right away. I must say that I actually prefer apple bananas over the original ones. I can't describe why so if you want to try one yourself, you will just have to come out and visit us.

2 comments:

kimberlynoele said...

How do you push two strollers?

livinginthemidwest said...

It's a tandem caboose stroller. There is a bench seat in the back (that Ethan is sitting on) and a regular seat in the front for Jude. It's a great invention. It's not as big as the regular double strollers so it's easier to maneuver and easy to store in the car.