Tuesday, August 22, 2006

boys and machines


Our neighbor let us use their mini-motor scooter because it was just sitting and collecting dust. Jason was so excited about it and rides it at least twice a day...and even tried riding it to work one day...which he ended up walking it to work about half way there because it ran out of juice. It's electric so it's definitely cheaper than gasoline powered machines but has just enough power to move you a little faster than walking speed. So one day he let Ethan ride on it with him and now Ethan jumps at the chance to ride the "bicycle" with daddy. Poor Jason...it's probably the closest he'll ever get to a motorcycle.


I rode it to the grocery store the other day just to pick up a few items. It was fun to ride but I definitely felt like I was an old lady riding on a hover-round. So I don't think anyone will be seeing me buzzing around town any time soon...yes I probably care too much what people think.

2 comments:

livinginthemidwest said...

it's our neighbor's below. he was trying to sell it but then he just told jason to ride it whenever he wanted.

sbh said...

i think this is hilarious. just picturing you scooting off to the grocery is such a funny picture to me!! i hope that you're doing well...so glad that you have a blog. it makes life easier to connect! with love, sarah