Saturday, August 12, 2006

5 months old

Jude is 5 months old today. He has really changed so much in the past month. He smiles a lot and laughs. He loves to move around the floor and explore everything he can get his hands on...or mouth on. His new move is to go from crawl position to almost sitting while he leans on one arm and looks like he's taking a break for a minute. He loves to give me kisses by grabbing my hair and sucking on the side of my face...Jason thinks it's gross. He growls and can scream extremely loud when he's playing. He grabs his feet and puts them in his mouth. He now likes to ride in the car and the stroller (big accomplishment) He loves to eat food and hasn't turned his nose up to anything yet. His new thing is the mesh bag that you can put whole pieces of food in it (see picture below). It keeps him quite entertained. He's quite the cute little kid (if I say so myself) and we all love him so much. God has blessed us with another great little boy!

No comments: