Monday, July 17, 2006

he keeps going and going...


Well Jude is starting to move and it's caught us by surprise. I didn't even think of babyproofing this early or even keeping my floors super clean yet. :o) But he has started figuring out how to move. It's not very fast but I can't put him down and then expect him to stay there. He gets in the crawl position and kind of rocks back and forth and then does a belly flop...and so on. I think his legs know how to move but he hasn't figured out how to move the hands without falling face first. He can move a couple inches at a time, so it works. It is nice though because it keeps him busy and entertained. He especially loves it when Ethan is down there playing with him. This next picture is him eye-ing the game cube...

...yes a game cube. Jason brought it home from the youth group because he thought it would be fun for him and I to play Star Wars after the kids go to bed. I must say I was a bit addicted to it. Thankfully it is going back to the youth group next week because Jude seems a bit too interested in it.

No comments: