Thursday, July 27, 2006

crazy kid

Thought this was funny. For some reason Ethan loves to pile on the blankets and pillows when he sleeps. I think he was made for cold weather. It doesn't matter how hot it is or how sweaty he is...he insists that he have at least 5 blankets and 4 pillows in the bed with him...which is pretty hot with no air conditioning. I try taking them out and then the next morning he's got them all back in the bed with him.


And for some reason he loves his pajamas lately. He wants to wear them all day long...especially the froggy and superman pajamas. A couple of times we've gone to the grocery store with the superman cape and all. Or as Ethan calls it his "cake".

We're still working on how to put shorts on...I've explained that there's two holes. One for one foot and one for the other foot. Tricky concept for an almost 3 year old.

1 comment:

Clay said...

Why do I forget to check the Wood's blog?!?! You guys are funny & I have a lot to comment on...
1. I CANNOT believe that Jude moves already, that is crazy!
2. Ethan cracks me up...2 legs in 1 shorts hole & blankets with no AC
3. Congratulations on 6 years of marriage...I think no AC is a marriage challenge :o)