Tuesday, September 03, 2013

new addition

Meet Brody...our new baby (girl) kitten. We thought she was a boy when we first got her which is why the name is a bit boyish. But since we haven't taken her to a vet yet we are still not certain she is a girl, so Brody it is. 
You see I have this problem when it comes to small, defenseless, weak animals. I feel the need to take them home....especially when they are 'free' and so teeny-tiny. Thankfully I have a chill husband who doesn't mind and I have 4 kids who absolutely LOVE the new addition to our family. And Bella, our other cat, is adjusting.



This Ansley girl is just like me as a little kid. She loves any and every animal that will let her pick it up. Let's just say Brody does not get neglected. I snapped a picture of her snuggling with Brody and than thought the lighting was really good in the room and decided to snap a few more of the other munchkin's...



2 comments:

Scott and Ashley said...

so cute! makes me miss having a kitty. Those kids are so big! I can't believe Ansley! miss y'all!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! The kitten and the kids! :) joc