Sunday, November 25, 2012

we're still here...

Wow, did not mean to go that long without blogging. But since I misplaced my camera cord (again) the whole bloggy thing was kind of out of sight out of mind. So I just downloaded my pictures and plan to add a few posts in the next week or so. Not that anyone cares because I think I lost all of my readers, but I like to keep this journal going for our sake. It was fun just to look back over the pictures on my camera. How quickly the kiddo's grow and change. 

So our big news is that we have a new member in our family...her name is Bella! We got her from the Humane Society and the kiddo's and I loved her the instant they brought her out of her cage. She has fit in nicely to our family and I forgot how much I like having a pet around. It has been 7 years since we've owned a pet (beside our betta fish) and the kids were so excited when we brought her home that they told anyone they saw about their new pet. She's a sweety and even puts up with two little girls that tend to get in her space quite a bit...although Ansley has found out quickly that when you pull a cats tail or try to step on her, she will bite.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She sure looks sleek and healthy! I know she must be very, very, loved.

Tamara

Scott and Ashley said...

Sweet kitty! Now pictures of kiddos, please! :-) Miss you guys!

Joc said...

I'm still here! So glad you're back. I MISS you guys!

Also, what a cute cat!