Monday, May 07, 2012

rewind just a bit

We're trying to squeeze in as much beach time as we can these days. My kids never tire of it and Lainey is just getting to the age where she's really starting to enjoy it. We had a playdate with a bunch of friends from church. My friend Ashely took these great pics because as always I didn't bring my camera. Thanks Ashley!


 She pointed out the sand hand print on my chest from Lainey. Too funny!
 Our next beach day was with Ashley and her kids again at these great tide pools....not here though. I had never been to this beach before and when I got there I saw these waves and those sharp jagged rocks. I was a little confused why everyone raved about how kid friendly this place was. Then Ashley called and said she was on the other side of this beach park...thank goodness. Still a beautiful place.
 This lady was painting it.
 Then we made it over to the side with these great smooth rocks for the kiddo's to climb all over and little shallow pools for the kids to jump in. They had so much fun!

 Lainey actually really enjoyed playing and chewing on this rock. This kid will try anything.

I still want to post our pics from Saturday night when my mom and the kiddo's and I went to the beach to watch the rise of the "supermoon" over the ocean. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!

No comments: