Saturday, May 12, 2012

1 year old

I can not believe our little Lainey-Lu is 1 today! It was kind of a busy day so we squeezed in a little party for her during lunch time. I didn't even get a chance to get her last picture by the bear to finish out all 12 months...maybe tomorrow. Things are a bit crazy here with packing, purging and saying our goodbyes. So as things settle down and I can get pictures from my moms camera (she's been taking a bunch of good ones) it might be a bit sparse on here. But here is what I got of Lainey's party.

I set her cupcake down in front of her and she dove right in.
 Then she had to think about it for a little bit.
 Then made her cute snort-face...
 and decided it was good enough to eat the crumbs off her tray.
 Oh Lainey girl we love you so much. What life and joy you have brought to our family.
 Here's big brother Jude helping her open her presents...
 so she could then eat the paper.

No comments: