Saturday, April 07, 2012

run for Evan

My dear friends little boy went to be with Jesus a year ago. I know it has been a year full of grief and anguish for them.  They are very open about how much pain they still feel, how much they miss their little boy and how either of those emotions don't get better with time...it's just figuring out how to live life now without him. At the same time they give God the glory and honor and cling to His promises day after day...His mercies are new every morning. I love this dear family and their friendship and was honored that they asked our church to participate in a 10K run/walk to honor his memory. 

This picture is of me and my walking buddies at the end of the race. I came in 2516th place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice going!! You finished!!! Mom