Thursday, October 27, 2011

mario kart

Jason brought home an old Nintendo game cube a few weeks ago and I am sad to say we are no longer a video game free home. The boys quickly caught on and now they are really into Mario Kart (Jason and I stay up after the kids are in bed and play Lego Star Wars...sigh). So when I asked them what they wanted to be for Halloween they quickly said Mario and Luigi. Thankfully we found some already made costumes (since I don't have the free time yet to sew or make anything) and everyday they mention how they can't wait for Halloween. So of course to go along with their costumes they had to make a Mario Kart to go with it.

2 comments:

Malia said...

Love it! Our kids were gifted a wii last Christmas and Beau and I weren't quite ready to join the ranks of video game homes. :) We all got into it for a time- yes even me after the kids were in bed. Now here we are almost a year later and we hardly play it at all. Luke (4) did just go through a season where he was obsessed with Mario and was really good at it. I was worried, but that too kinda died down. Sorry, this was a long comment. They are all adorable!

Momathon said...

The kids were all adorable. It was good to see you all--somehow I missed saying hello to you, though? Next year!