Monday, October 31, 2011

happy halloween

We had a great time trick-or-treating with our friends.


Highlights from Halloween:


  • the boys with their musctaches.

  • Ansley so excited to wear her Fancy Nancy outfit (with sparkly shoes and a crown) because it had pink in it.

  • Jude and Ansley getting over their shyness really quickly...it's amazing what candy can do.

  • Ansley loosing her balance while running to the next house (her body out ran her legs) and ended up face-diving into their grass, candy flying everywhere.

  • putting our pumpkin in the fridge so that it would last longer than a day.

  • Lainey screaming all the way home because she was tired and it was dark...not a good combo for her.

  • getting home in the pouring rain with a crowd of people taking cover under our carport.





3 comments:

Scott and Ashley said...

O my word. Mario and luigi are precious! I remember you telling me they have recently discovered mariocart. I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Can they BE any cuter?!?! I love the moustaches!! And how fun that Ansley was Fancy Nancy! Did Lainey get in on the action too? Was that Elmo I saw? Looks like everyone had a great time.

Auntie Tara

Anonymous said...

What a riot! The costumes are sooo
cute! I think I remember you falling in the bushes--not for Halloween--but for a dance. Guess Ansley has your gracefulness-haha.
Mimi