Wednesday, June 15, 2011

snippets

When I was downloading my pictures off my camera I found a bunch of pictures and video clips that Ethan took. So much so that he filled my memory card. Thankfully I have him to record our lives because taking pictures hasn't crossed my mind much lately.

Anyway I thought it was a true representation of my children...and some behavior from a little girl that she would have been disciplined for if I had known about it...she definitely has a bratty side that I can only pray that God will give us the wisdom as parents in molding her little heart. One of these days the boys are going to slug her back and maybe she'll think twice about doing that again.






This video is of Jude...he's our ham.



And this one made me laugh. I can see Ethan as a commentator in his future.


5 comments:

Malia said...

they are all so cute! thanks for sharing the real life snippets. :) Miss you all!

Scott and Ashley said...

Love your kids, and I can't wait to love on little baby Lainey too. Hope we can hang out soon. It's been too long! Ansley cracks me up in that video...ha ha

Anonymous said...

Oh what a hoot!! Maybe Ethan should have more additions to your blog now that you are pretty busy. Or maybe he should have his blog--Life with the little Woods. So very stinkin' cute. Way to go Ethan. Mimi

Joc said...

I finally got a chance to watch these. They are so, so funny. Ethan cracks me up with his narrating. And Ansley looks like such a cute little pill. :)

Collins said...

These are so great! So much fun to see their personalities. And Lainey is so beautiful! Love the post with all her different faces - she's going to fit in just fine!