Tuesday, April 05, 2011

short update

Wow, this blog thing is hard to keep up with. I have no pictures but I thought I would update everyone on the past week.

First, my ultrasound was fine. Baby is normal size and growing great! I guess I just measure small. A smaller baby would be fine with me if she was growing normal.

Second, Ansley is potty trained!!!! I have about a month of being diaper free. I feel bad that I was so frustrated and impatient with her when it took her about 2 days to get the hang of it. At the time I thought she would never catch on but something clicked and she gets it now. She was even dry all during Sunday school and church on Sunday. The nursery workers said she told them when she had to go. Maybe girls are easier to potty train...once you get over the stubbornness and girl drama of it all.

Third, I have caught a cold. For any regular person it probably wouldn't be such a big deal. But to a pregnant woman who can't take anything to relieve symptoms, it's pretty miserable. Thankfully Jason took yesterday off so I could rest. He even did school with the boys so they wouldn't get behind...then he told me how much he admired me for what I do everyday. Gotta love that. So after drinking lots of hot tea, breathing in bowls of steam and squirting saline up my nose, I feel like I am turning a corner. Still feel like I was hit by a truck and I desperately need naps in the afternoon, but hopefully I will be back to normal in a few days.

That's the big stuff. Everything else is the normal day to day. I'll try to post some pictures soon...just have to actually get the camera out and take some.

No comments: