Thursday, January 29, 2009

1 month old


Here is Ansley at 1 month old. I am copying my friend Kat who takes pictures of her babies next to the same stuffed animal each month so you can see how much they grow.

This is actually Ansley's "going home" outfit from the hospital...and as you can see is more like shorts now instead of pants. But we don't have many warm clothes for this cold weather we have been having here. So she is even wearing some of the boys "blue" outfits until it warms up a bit and she can wear all of her cute summer outfits that we have in plenty.

Her 1 month doctors visit was good and she is now a 10 pounder little butterball. She isn't my quickest gainer but she's still at 75% for weight. She is smiling, lifting her head and tracking us with her eyes. Not real exciting stuff but exciting when you are the parent and these little ones finally start to respond to you...besides crying.

So we've been told she looks a lot like Jude but we've gotten a few friends that have claimed she looks just like Ethan. What do you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course my vote is she looks like Jude. She has really filled out and is still so cute!

Tara

ERH said...

She's so cute! I'm really bad at this but I think she does look more like Jude.

Jess said...

To me...Ansley and Jude have the same eye shape. So I guess my vote is Jude - for now! :)