Thursday, November 14, 2013

new camera

My wonderful hubby got me a new camera for my birthday and I would like to say that I have been taking pictures like crazy now. But with all that is going on during my days I can't seem to find the time to practice and fiddle around with all the buttons and modes and aperture settings...I'm so overwhelmed by it. I even have another lens that I haven't even tried out yet. One day I will find some time to learn and know what aperture and things like f/5.6 mean. But for now I will make the professional photographers cringe (not that any read my blog) while I post pictures of our every day life. Some out of focus, some in really bad light and some where the flash just washes out everyone and everything.

This particular photo was on our "hike" that the kids and I took for PE when the leaves started changing and the weather was just perfect. I was experimenting with the manual focus. Some other random photos to come!

No comments: