Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Ethan Project #1

I've been trying to go through my photos on my computer and delete ones that didn't turn out, hoping it would free some memory on my hard drive so it might run a little faster. Then I came across a folder of Ethan's photos from his camera, which are numerous since he takes pictures of everything (his file might be the reason my computer is running a little slow). But I had a hard time deleting any of them because he captured all the things around us that I normally wouldn't take pictures of...and they were all from our last year in Hawaii. Seeing those great memories made me homesick. So I thought I would post a few in a series I will entitle the Ethan Project (EP). It will be a fun walk down memory lane...at least for me.


First, my baby...was she really that little just a year ago?

And a self-portrait of the kid who took the photos!

No comments: