Friday, February 22, 2013

Life goes on...

Well I was going to do a catch up post but that would have taken too long...and I'm not sure my brain would be able to think back that far. My camera has been out of commission (battery went dead and I kept forgetting to buy new ones) but the past couple of weeks I have taken some pics (now that I finally remembered to buy some batteries). So I will try to get those up and hopefully remember to take more pictures. There are so many things that we've done or places we've been that I didn't get any pictures of and I keep telling myself I will be better about documenting it all...but then life happens and time goes by...with no pictures or blog posts to reflect any of it.

So anywho, the big thing going on right now is the SNOW!! We love snow! We are the crazy Hawaiians that say it's cold when it's 60 degrees out but we are the first ones out the door when the first snow flakes fall. We play and sled in as little as a half inch of snow. My kids love it! I love looking at it (maybe even sledding a little in it) and I even video taped some of it (don't worry I won't post it) because I love the peacefulness of snow falling. So here we are enjoying the snow.

For some reason Ansley prefers to go down feet first.
 Isn't it so pretty!

No comments: