Thursday, January 12, 2012

8 months old

Today Lainey is 8 months old! Taking her picture these days is getting more difficult. She is quite the mover. Her 8 month photos went something like this...
 and this...


Then we bribed her with a "no-no" object...a tape dispenser...hoping she would sit still.
 And finally we propped pillows next to her and this was as good as it got.

 But these days she is also doing a lot of this...pulling up on everything.
 And the phrase I use most often with her is "Lainey what is in your mouth?"
I must say this is the stage I love the most. Happy baby, good sleeper, smiley, giggly, baby babbling (soooo cute), and still light enough to carry around. We love her so much and love seeing her grow and do new things. I agree with Ethan when he said "mommy, she's so cute I just can't stand it."

4 comments:

Scott and Ashley said...

adorable!

Jason W. Wood said...

Those pictures are great. She has such a mischeiveous grin the whole time. I love her!!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie-pa-tootie!! I want to see herrrr nowwwwww (said in a whiney voice) :)

Auntie Tara

Jolene said...

Fantastic pics! Just caught up on your older posts. Can't wait to hear more about your families next big adventure.