Monday, July 11, 2011

summer reading program

This is my attempt to take pictures of my kids and their certificates stating that they completed the summer reading program at the library. The last picture is the closest I could get to everyone smiling and looking at the camera.





The kiddos loved going every week to the library to turn in their book lists and get a prize. I've tried to have a few "normal" things for the kids while we're still in our newborn fog and this was one of them. To be honest I'm glad the pressure of it is over. Having 4 kids has been quite the challenge and doing anything extra outside of feeding, clothing, changing diapers, doing laundry, making meals and keeping the house sort of clean is about all I can handle right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations grandkids. Well done!! Mimi