Friday, October 15, 2010

long time....

I'm back! So much to catch up on. I was going to make this one long post to catch everyone up on what's been going on in our lives...including some pictures, but now that I am trying to think back over the last 2 weeks I feel overwhelmed with where to begin. Things have been a bit busy here and when I actually have time to blog all I really want to do is take a nap or go to bed early...which brings me to the bit of news that I am very excited to share. This I will update everyone on....introducing...our new little bean!! He/she looks like a lima bean doesn't she/he? Well this little one has zapped all my energy lately and my appetite, so because of that I can only manage to get the schooling, cooking, cleaning house, laundry, Bible study, hanging out with husband, reading to the kiddo's, entertaining a 1 year old who loves to be my shadow, resting, and staring at the refrigerator to think of what might possibly sound good to eat without making me nauseous. So blogging has been put on the back burner for now. But hopefully my sleepy, nauseous fog will lift soon and I will get back into this blogging thing again.

12 comments:

Jonesey said...

Congratulations on the new baby!

Malia said...

woo hoo! -about the baby- not about your lack of energy or appetite. :) I better watch out- our pregnancies seem to overlap somehow. :)

Krista said...

Hooray! I'm so happy for you. So the due date is April or May-ish? I'm sorry you've been feeling fogged in...I'm only just now coming out of my fog.

ERH said...

Yay! That's wonderful news! Will be praying for you and your new baby!

Collins said...

That's awesome Erin! Congratulations! - karen

Lori Waggoner said...

My oh my. You're amazing! Congratulations.

kate tolson said...

yay! Congratulations, Erin! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Joc said...

Yay! I was waiting for the blog announcement! I will be praying for time to rest for you and strong growth for that sweet little bean. Love you!

Jolene said...

Many joyous congrats from our home to yours!

Tabitha said...

Congratulations, Erin! What great news! Your little bean is already adorable. :)

Anonymous said...

You are not going to believe this but yesterday I was thinking about you and wondering what you've been up to and wondering if you would be having another baby--and there you go!!! Awesome God must have told me!!! Congrats congrats congrats so happy for you. Kids are GREAT! Val

Ryan said...

So excited for you all! You'll have to let me know if 4 is actually manageable since I've started thinking that we might stop at 3. : ) Congrats!