Wednesday, March 07, 2007

our little artist



This is the first time Ethan has had an attention span longer than 20 seconds to sit down and paint. It's been a while since I've gotten the paints out because it took so much time to set up...only to clean up all the mess a minute later because he was all done...yes lazy on my part, I know. Ethan asked this morning if he could paint, so I waited until Jude went down for his morning nap...that way we had more time to set up and clean up. But this time Ethan sat for about an hour and painted a picture "for Jude's birthday"...is what he told me. I love this new stage that Ethan is entering. He seems to be exiting the toddler stage and becoming an independent young child.

1 comment:

Momathon said...

It's fun to watch them change so much, isn't it? Glad you are blessed with being home to see it!