Friday, September 05, 2008

thank you Jude


My gift to myself, for making it through the potty training experience with Jude, was to get a new rug for our family room. I didn't want to get a new one before he figured out those important muscle control skills...for obvious reasons. So I figured that would be my goal, something to shoot for. Our other rug was filled with stains...more than I could spot clean. And it got that matted down, worn look that didn't even fluff up after being cleaned or vacuumed. So now that Jude is officially potty trained, I went out soon after and got a new rug.


As you can see Ethan enjoys the fluffiness of the new rug. He makes rug angels and hand prints. My favorite feature (besides the fluffy part...who knew shag was back) is that it is multi-colored, which hides stains. So if you ever want to come and enjoy sitting on our new fluffy, multi-colored, shag carpet with us, feel free to stop by.

2 comments:

ERH said...

we need to do the same thing! it looks so comfortable.

Anonymous said...

It looks very nice. Will see it in person soon. Mom H